21 Destiny Prayers is a new book written by Dr. Simi Adigun. The book is reported to reveal God’s heart to you as you continue pressing forward in prayer for His will to be done in your life and those around you.
21 DESTINY PRAYERS WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE AND TEACH YOU HOW TO ;
- Discover God’s great plan for you and what you were born to accomplish on this earth.
- Remove roadblocks and hindrances in order to fulfill your destiny and divine purpose.
- Open up to a new dimension of prayer that will remove, uproot and cleanse away destructive deposits and limitations from past errors or from your generational bloodline.
- Walk in your destiny to bring fulfillment, joy, and immeasurable peace into your life.
- Overcome prolonged spiritual warfare and harassment.
Author : Dr. Simi Adigun is a Christian Counselor, a Certified Biblical Counselor, a Master Certified Life Coach, and Retreat/Event Speaker. She is the Founder and President of Divine Purpose Counseling And Coaching & Divine Purpose Lending Library
Where to Buy : Click here to get the book on AMAZON
WHAT DO YOU THINK?- We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
If you are not a Christian, and would like to become a Christian. Simply say - "LORD Jesus, thank you for forgiving me of my SINs, today I am deciding to follow you. Accept me into your family, in Jesus name I pray. Amen "
If you still have questions , click here to Contact Us, we are here to help
Unless otherwise specified, the news and opinions expressed are solely the source's and author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Christian Mail.