iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • Spotify
In today’s episode Dr. Rainer unpacks his most recent research project that studied the revived church. The qualitative research reveals 7 characteristics of churches that have moved from dying to revived.
Episode highlights include:
- We have a tendency to blame others of the plight we find ourselves.
- Churches that are revived expanded their score card to include faith conversions.
- Revived churches got serious about prayer and prayed for other churches in their community.
- There are toxins in churches, and when left in the church toxins will be fatal over time.
- A toxic person is not a critic but has a repeated pattern of being divisive.
The 7 characteristics are…
- Accepting Responsibility
- Overcoming the Traps of Traditions
- Expanding the Scorecard
- Committing to Powerful Prayer
- Dealing with Toxins
- Seeking Silver Bullets No More
- Creating Meaningful Membership
WHAT DO YOU THINK?- We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
If you are not a Christian, and would like to become a Christian. Simply say - "LORD Jesus, thank you for forgiving me of my SINs, today I am deciding to follow you. Accept me into your family, in Jesus name I pray. Amen "
If you still have questions , click here to Contact Us, we are here to help
Unless otherwise specified, the news and opinions expressed are solely the source's and author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Christian Mail.