The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye congratulate the members of the Church as they complete their 40 days of annual fasting today. He wrote on his facebook page – Hurray! It’s 40th Day.
He then gave the church members some prayer to pray as they conclude the fast with prayers in all branches of the church worldwide.
See the PRAYERS Below
Gen. 27:1-end, 1 Cor.4:2, Ps.126:1-6, Joel 2: 25-27, Matt. 4:1-11.
1. Father, I thank You for giving me the grace & strength to end this 40 day fast gloriously. I appreciate You for full restoration, Oh Lord.
2. Father, by Your mercy, pardon every of my unfaithfulness that can hinder the answers to my prayers during this fasting in Jesus name. Make me Your faithful & favourite child from now on in Jesus name.
3. Father, give me the grace & divine wisdom to overcome every (after fast) Satanic temptations packaged to steal my blessings in Jesus name.
4. Father, bring to nought every Satanic conspiracy & counsels to snatch “Your already packaged/intended blessings” for me in Jesus name. Let every supplanters fail over my life in Jesus name.
5. Father, let the end of this fasting marks the end of every problems of my life in Jesus name. Let Your divine glory begin to manifest in my life in Jesus name.
6. Father, let me live to enjoy the full rewards, full benefits & full harvest of this fast in Jesus name. Don’t let my harvest meet me in the graveyard in Jesus name
7. Father, because I fasted; fast track every processes that will lead to my breakthroughs & promotions in Jesus name. Let the cup of my physical, soulish & spiritual blessings overflow this year in Jesus name.
8. Father, let this fasting & prayers end lukewarmness in our Churches & let it ends wickedness in Nigeria in Jesus name.
9. Father, let our celebrations begin now in Jesus name.
WHAT SHALL WE SAY UNTO THE LORD?
ALL WE HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU LORD! 2ce
THANK YOU LORD! THANK YOU LORD!!
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?- We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
If you are not a Christian, and would like to become a Christian. Simply say - "LORD Jesus, thank you for forgiving me of my SINs, today I am deciding to follow you. Accept me into your family, in Jesus name I pray. Amen "
If you still have questions , click here to Contact Us, we are here to help
Unless otherwise specified, the news and opinions expressed are solely the source's and author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Christian Mail.