THIS IS AN ONLINE ZOOM EVENT AND IS FREE TO ATTEND – REGISTER TODAY!
This FREE event is open to everyone worldwide who has an interest in investing in Africa. ZOOM login details will be supplied upon registration and a reminder sent 2 days before event. Hosted using UK GMT time.
Event will -NOT- be recorded. So feel free to ask and answer questions as you wish.
NETWORKING FOR AFRICA (with short presentation) – BUSINESS EVENT
- Are you thinking about investing In Africa?
- Do you have an idea for a Business in Africa but need to develop more Networking Connections?
Get more ideas for your business or business set up in Africa and register for this event.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT?
- This event is hosted by an expert business and educational consultant with a background in Education, Medical, IT, Computing, Finance, Commercial, Retail, Manufacturing, and the Food and Drink sector.
- Our ethos is to develop great worldwide networking contacts, across the diaspora and beyond , to aid investment and business in Africa. We hope to develop a network of trusted contacts to facilitate business in the African continent for all participants.
- There will be an opportunity for 5 individuals and / or businesses to give a 1 minute pitch via ZOOM to promote their business located in AFRICA.
DATE & Time : Sat, 9 April 2022. 11:00 – 12:30 BST
PROGRAMME (UK GMT Time ):
11:00 am – start and introduction
11:05 am – short presentation titled, Networking For Africa
11:45 am – business pitches for current African Businesses, so have your business pitches ready. The host will in the longer-term build on the networking group if participants want to stay connected to Networking For Africa group.
12:00 noon to 12:30 – Questions and Answer session and CLOSE at 12:30 pm.