According to Claas, One third of Pakistan is under water. Villages are cut off, many people are homeless, and there is a high risk of water borne diseases such as cholera. People urgently need food, clean water, and shelter.
According to Reuters, as of 9th of September 2022:
- 1500+ lives have been lost.
- 33 million people affected.
- 372,823 buildings destroyed.
Claas are working with their team in Pakistan to respond to this devastating situation and bring relief and hope in the midst of the catastrophe by distributing food parcels to families hit by the floods.
Your donation could provide essential support for a family who has had to leave their home or watch their livelihood be washed away.
Give to those in need:
- £25 could provide an emergency supply of food, to a family for the short term
- £50 could provide an emergency supply of food, to a family for a month
- £100 could provide a food package, water and non-food items (e.g. blankets, soap and hygiene packs)
Your donation could save lives and support those in greatest need!