iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • Spotify
Churches who die typically show common symptoms. Today, we discuss common reasons they decide to die instead of revitalize.
- So many churches are in denial that they just don’t see they are dying.
- Steps for revitalization may seem obvious for some, but for many, they are not.
- Hiring a young pastor is not the silver bullet for church revitalization.
- The Christian life is not a call to a comfortable life.
The six reasons we discuss are:
- “We didn’t know we were dying.”
- “We didn’t know how to revitalize.”
- “We thought we had the silver bullet for revitalization.”
- “We were just uncomfortable with the change we would have to endure.”
- “We are angry.”
- “We are tired.”
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to…
WHAT DO YOU THINK?- We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
If you are not a Christian, and would like to become a Christian. Simply say - "LORD Jesus, thank you for forgiving me of my SINs, today I am deciding to follow you. Accept me into your family, in Jesus name I pray. Amen "
If you still have questions , click here to Contact Us, we are here to help
Unless otherwise specified, the news and opinions expressed are solely the source's and author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Christian Mail.