iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • Spotify
Churches often have some strange prohibitions for what’s allowed in the facility. Some make more sense that others. Today, we discuss 11 of them.
- “The prohibition of food and drink in a church service is past its prime in today’s culture.”
- It’s extremely helpful to have signs in your children’s ministry telling parents the snack for the day.
- Pews are waning and chairs are becoming the seating of choice in churches.
- Don’t put prohibitions on your church facility that make it more difficult to reach people for Christ.
The 11 prohibitions we discuss are:
- Drinks and food
- Other churches using the worship center
- Hunting civil war relics with a metal detector
- Folding chairs
- Allowing sex offenders on the campus
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church…
WHAT DO YOU THINK?- We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
If you are not a Christian, and would like to become a Christian. Simply say - "LORD Jesus, thank you for forgiving me of my SINs, today I am deciding to follow you. Accept me into your family, in Jesus name I pray. Amen "
If you still have questions , click here to Contact Us, we are here to help
Unless otherwise specified, the news and opinions expressed are solely the source's and author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Christian Mail.