As parents, we all want to do the best we can. Knowing we have limited time with them, we strive to ensure that we bring them up on love, in God, and set them up for life.
Here are 51 things you can do to bless your kids:
1. Let them try.
2. Let them make mistakes.
3. Tell them you love them every single day.
4. Tell them you love them no matter the circumstance.
5. Tell them you are proud of them.
6. Fight for them.
7. Let them learn to fight for themselves.
8. Do not let fear dictate.
9. Goal set with them.
10. Hold them accountable.
11. Give them grace.
12. Emphasize the beauty in rest.
13. Make a schedule.
14. Schedule fun.
15. Schedule work.
16. Let them earn money.
18. Teach about giving back.
19. Spend time together.
20. Play games.
21. Listen, listen, listen to them.
22. Teach them how to cook.
23. Teach them how to do laundry.
24. Model intentionality.
25. Model grace.
26. Model love.
27. Teach them about joy.
28. Teach them about gratitude.
29. Establish media boundaries.
30. Establish boundaries.
31. Get to know their friends.
32. Let their friends come over.
33. Let them see you dream.
34. Take breaks.
35. Learn to adapt.
36. Let them end the hug.
37. Care more about their hearts.
39. Learn from the past, but move forward.
41. Teach them to manage stress.
42. Look them in the eye when they talk.
43. Put your phone down at dinner.
44. Let them dream.
45. Let them create.
46. Let them imagine.
47. Embrace who they are.
48. Go to bed thankful for them.
49. Be thankful for time together.
50. Remember the blessings.
51. Enjoy this day, live it fully, and look for joy.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?- We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.
What is your response?
If you are not a Christian, and would like to become a Christian. Simply say - "LORD Jesus, thank you for forgiving me of my SINs, today I am deciding to follow you. Accept me into your family, in Jesus name I pray. Amen "
If you still have questions , click here to Contact Us, we are here to help
Unless otherwise specified, the news and opinions expressed are solely the source's and author's and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Christian Mail.